Hello, lovely readers!
I’m seriously loving this whole Saturday thing. A small little breather in midst of the craaaaazy hustle and bustle of life. Can every day be a Saturday? I feel like we could get a lot of support on this movement. #SaturdayEveryday. Who’s with me?
I’m looking forward to doing some reading this weekend. I just reread Tuesdays with Morrie (I had to write a paper comparing it to The Avett Brothers’ I and Love and You album), and loved it. I appreciate it SO much more now than when I read it for the first time in 8th grade. Everything was so meaningful and pertinent to me and my looming graduation date. Life. It’s crazy, man.
This week was a wonderful week for linky love. Did you notice a huge influx of beet recipes this week? My mom texted me on Monday after I posted my beet recipe and said, “Every single recipe has beets this week. You nailed it!!!!!!!” Supportive mothers are the best. Over-exclamatory, albeit the best.
Here are some lovely links that I spotted on the World Wide Web this week:
- Homemade soup. Is there anything better? I’m pretty sure this recipe is made up with everything that’s good in the world.
- FALAFEL. Easily the best word. I dare you to say “falafel” without grinning. Go ahead. I’ll wait here salivating over this.
- Oatmeal is one of my favorite foods. Cashews are my favorite nuts. Coconut is my favorite white fruit. This granola is my trifecta of favorites.
- I am OBSESSED with these Traffic & Income Reports that the dynamic duo over at Pinch of Yum put together. I always end up learning so much. SEO is something I seriously need to put some time and effort into over the next few months. Have any tips? I’m all ears.
- How much do you want to nose-dive into this?
- Can we please have a popcorn party? I’ve been throwing cinnamon on my popcorn(…and then dipping it in peanut butter…) for years; however, I’m definitely going to have to give the Turmeric Spiced flavor a try.
- I’m addicted to chomping on frozen bananas. Adding peanut butter and chocolate to the mix? Um. Yes, please.
- These savory breakfast porridges I’ve been spotting look so decadent. I SO need to try this.
- Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.
- This is my favorite quote from Tuesdays with Morrie, and it gives me all the feels.
Stay classy, Internet friends!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!