Life is good, Fooduzzi readers.
The weather is breaking (erm…kind of). The school year is coming to an end. Projects are wrapping up. Dresses are in-season. And people are generally happy because of blooming flowers, warmer temperatures, and sunny days.
Life is good, people!
This week, my friend and I gave a final presentation for our semester-long project. We built a website builder called “Frank.” I’m slightly in love with Frank, and I’m sort of bummed we’re finished with
him it. I’m feeling that way this week; oddly sentimental over ridiculous things. I think I’m already starting to have those graduation goggles. Phew, May is going to be rough.
How was your week this week? Do anything fun? I had fun gawking over these fab recipes:
- While I’m not usually a huge quinoa fan, I’m fan-girling over this breakfast.
- These sound like the perfect snacks for when I get hangry as I’m studying for my last round of finals!
- My friend found this cauliflower recipe after perusing my Pinterest feed. He was all :o – then I was all :o – needless to say, I’ll be making this pronto.
- I’ve never actually had a falafel, but I’m a huge fan of their ingredients. And an even bigger fan of their fun name. I have a feeling these are in my future.
- ‘Tis the season for frozen treats! While I’m a huge fan of my Strawberry Banana Sorbet (have you checked that out? It’s amazingly creamy!), I have always had a soft-spot for mint chocolate chip ice cream. It looks like I’ll be dusting off the ol’ ice cream maker this week.
- I’m not a huge cake person (although, when I was little, I could polish off one of those All-American Chocolate Cakes from Costco in like, a day), this Banana Cocoa Cake is calling my name.
- I have such fond memories of Tootsie Rolls from my childhood. Admittedly, my grandma actually still likes to call me “Tootsie Girl.” This recipe sounds like a fun blast from the past!
- So, um. I LOVE mango. Its tart sweetness has me jonesing for summertime fun. I may just have to eat this in preparation for them sunny months.
- “Peanut Butter Sauce.” Has anyone ever spoken more perfect words?
- As I’ve said a few times on Fooduzzi, my favorite band is The Avett Brothers. This song has been especially meaningful to me lately. It gives me all the feels.
Stay classy, Internet friends!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a series where I share my top dinner, dessert, and snack recipes with you –– for free!