Life is still just stupid awesome. I’m seriously enjoying being 22 in an awesome city surrounded by awesome people. Ah, life. Tis grand, you know?
But. We’re getting to crunch time, Fooduzzi followers.
On the day that Stupid Awesome Saturday (#8) is set to post, I shall have but one more day of class. Ever. What is with that? I cannot believe that I will be leaving the academic world after so many years. It’s a very bittersweet feeling; I love to learn, but I’m excited for new opportunities ahead. Have any advice for a recent grad? I have about two months of summer before I start to work – what should I do with all of this free time?!
For one, I sincerely wish to work my way through the recipe roundups featured on my Stupid Awesome Saturday posts. You’ll know why once you check out these incredible whole food recipes:
- My favorite of the Mayo dates, Cinco, is coming! Mexican food is near and dear to my heart, so I’m definitely be willing to try this creative spin on a taco.
- Along that same theme, I could eat a burrito bowl every single day of my life. Leave it to Joy the Baker to make a grain free variety.
- Since I have so much almond meal left over from my
weeklydaily batches of my Turmeric Date Almond Milk, I will have to try my hand at making these pancakes. Is there anything more comforting than a pancake?
- Mama Fooduzzi is a huge fan of zoodles. Have you ever tried them? I feel like these zucchini noodles are taking over the gluten free world, and I might just jump on the bandwagon with this recipe. Adding almond butter to anything? Yes, please.
- There’s a restaurant in the Strip District called Cafe Raymond that serves the best breakfast potatoes I’ve ever had. They’re crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and perfectly herby and spiced. I want to try and recreate them on Fooduzzi, and I might just start with this crispy potato recipe. Delish!
- I don’t think a more perfect movie snack has ever been created. I want it all.
- Here I go with the tarts again. These. Are. Beautiful.
- I think I shall make these. And I shall use my mustache ice cube tray. Almond Joy Mustaches. I think I may just have something here.
- I just want to slather this on everything. (Dad, you’ll love this)
- Cheers to you, dear reader. I love you mucho.
Stay classy, Internet friends!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a series where I share my top dinner, dessert, and snack recipes with you –– for free!