It’s about to get reeeeeal hot in the 412 in the next couple of days, and I think this warmer weather calls for a bit of a celebration! Because, seriously, is there anything better than flip-flop, sundress, sunglasses weather? I think not.
To me, summer means picnics to attend, parties to host, cookouts to plan, and good times to have. And if you’re wondering how you can be the best attendee, host/hostess, planner, and/or good time-haver, I have but one word for you: dessert.
Seriously, who doesn’t love dessert? There’s just something so satisfying about finishing off a delicious meal with something sweet. Whether you’re a fresh fruit lover or an addict of all-things chocolate, nothing has a ring to it quite like “dessert time.”
This Stupid Awesome Saturday recipe roundup is all about DESSERT. Although the recipes below are made with whole foods, they are not anything short of delectable, indulgent goodness. Oh yes, these healthy treats are sure to satisfy anyone’s summer sweet tooth.
(oh, and use the handy dandy Pinnable below to save this healthy dessert recipe roundup list for dessert ideas all summer long!):
- Let’s start this healthy dessert recipe roundup off with a bang, shall we? These scrumptious No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bars. Um. This is what dreams are made of.
- Because seriously, is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? No. But if you need more convincing, allow me to direct your attention to my perfect Whole Food No-Bake Cookies (pictured above).
- Do I have any chocolate fans out there? This beautiful No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart will get you that chocolate fix in just 10 minutes flat.
- Not cooking for a crowd but still looking for a creamy, dreamy reunion with your chocolate love? Perhaps this sinful Single-Lady Molten Fudge Brownie will do the trick.
- More of a fruit fan? Listen close…do you hear that? This streusel-y Wild Blueberry Crumble is calling your name.
- One of my favorite things about summertime is the color. Brilliantly vibrant blueberries, magnificently yellow mango, and merry green mint? This lovely sorbet has all that fresh summer goodness goin’ on.
- I’m a firm believer that simplicity is bliss. That’s exactly why I love these perfect Frozen Banana Bites. They’re a quick and easy treat to help you cool down after a hot summer day (pictured above).
- Want to try something a little zany? My impressive Vegan Red Velvet Cheesecakes are colored with beets, but are just as sweet, luscious, and creamy as their dairy-full cousin (pictured above).
- You gotta love a simple, four ingredient recipe that’s bound to be a total crowd-pleaser. This glorious Salted Almond Butter Freezer Fudge is A.) No-Bake, B.) totally, ridiculously, unbelievably amazing.
- Need something for the kids? My playful Dessert Sushi is full of fruit, coconut, and homemade chocolate. It’s the perfect way to get those kiddos involved in the kitchen (pictured above)!
Stay classy, Internet friends! Here’s to some delicious summer desserts!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a series where I share my top dinner, dessert, and snack recipes with you –– for free!