Let’s face it: sometimes, healthy eating can be hard.
I don’t know about you, but I am constantly struggling to find enough time, ingredients, or inspiration to craft delicious and nutritious meals every stinkin’ day. The struggle is real.
“I just don’t have time to be creative in the kitchen.” <– does this statement ring true to you? Coming from someone who is constantly on-the-go these days, I absolutely hate it when I come home to a fridge filled with apples, water, and hot sauce and have to make a meal out of it. A little planning would have saved me quite the Chopped-esque headache.
My main goal for starting Fooduzzi was to help others create meals they love and that promote a healthy, whole foods-based diet. I’ve shared delectable breakfast recipes, mouthwatering entree recipes, tasty dessert recipes, and recipes for everything in between. You’ve loved my Kale & Pinto Beans. You’ve gone crazy over my Pineapple Guacamole and Better-than-Chipotle Burrito Bowls. You’ve adored my Almond Joy Macaroons.
But now, dear reader, it’s your turn.
Today, I’m thrilled to be introducing Fooduzzi’s Create Your Own Meal Plan! This meal planner is the ultimate resource to help you break out of your shell and let that creativity flow in the kitchen! YOU will create your very own “ideal meals” using the ingredients that YOU (and your family) enjoy most! You won’t be cornered into using my recipes with this meal planner (although you can totally use them for some healthy recipe #inspo). Instead, I’ve carefully crafted TWO free downloads for you today that I know you’re gonna love.
What Will You Get?
Once you sign up for my Fooduzzi email updates, you’ll have the ability to download two documents: a Food Guide, which lists various ingredients from which you can choose, and a Template, which allows you to plan a week’s worth of meals. Both documents are organized into four categories:
- Proteins – Plant-based protein and some animal protein!
- Vegetables – All the delicious vegetables you can think of!
- Carbohydrates – Starchy vegetables, grains, and fruits galore!
- Bring it Together – All of the sauces, dips, spreads, and spices to complete your meal!
How Do You Use the Create Your Own Meal Planner?
I’ve eliminated the tough part for you; all you need to do is set aside a couple of minutes during the weekend and choose ingredients from each list on the Food Guide to create your perfect meal!
Think that chickpeas (protein) + brussels sprouts (vegetable) + broccoli (vegetable) + brown rice (carbohydrate) + hummus (bring it together) sounds tasty? Write it down on the Template! It truly is as simple as that! I even give you a few food preparation tips on the Food Guide, taking all the guess-work out of completing a healthy, whole foods-based, nutrient-packed dinner! Your perfect healthy meal? It’s only a few minutes of planning away!
Keep in mind that the Food Guide is not an exhaustive list of whole foods. If I left off one of your favs (like celery…shudder), add it to the list! The foods I listed aren’t the only ones that you can use; instead, use my Create Your Own Meal Planner as a springboard towards discovering your true whole food potential!
What Fooduzzi’s Create Your Own Meal Planner is:
- 100% Customizable – Think that cilantro is the single worst food on the planet? Don’t use it! You mix and match ingredients to create your perfect plate!
- Eliminating the Guesswork – There’s no more wondering whether or not you’re eating a healthy meal. Every meal created with the Create Your Own Meal Planner will be full of nutrients and whole foods!
- Simple to Use – Labeled columns make it so simple to craft your ideal meal!
- Helpful for Letting your Creativity Flow – Ever have chickpeas + eggplant + brown rice + tahini? Give it a try!
- Weekly to Minimize Grocery Store Trips – Fooduzzi’s CYOM Planner = a week of delicious meal ideas = a one-time trip to the store!
- Repeatable for Meal Planning Fun Every Week – Find a food combo you love? Put it on the Create Your Own Meal menu for next week!
What Fooduzzi’s Create Your Own Meal Planner is not:
- Rigid, Strict, or Inflexible – The ingredients, preparations, and platings of your meals are completely up to you!
- A Blank Sheet of Paper – I give you as much guidance as possible, while still allowing your creativity to flow!
- Restrictive to a Single Diet Type – Calling all vegetarians, vegans, paleos, gluten free-ers, and everyone in between! Because I’m simply guiding you to create the ideal meal, you can customize each week to fit your dietary needs!
Interested in the Create Your Own Meal Planner? All you need to do is subscribe to Fooduzzi.com updates below! As soon as you sign up, you’ll be able to download both pieces of the Create Your Own Meal Planner and you’ll be put on the mailing list to receive all of my new recipes – for free! Yes, recipe inspiration will be delivered to your inbox every week!
Already signed up for my email updates? First of all, I love you. Second, you should be able to download the documents below. Otherwise, just re-enter your name and email!
Ahh! Free stuff! So exciting!
Get Your Own Meal Planner & Weekly Updates!
Get access to my free Create Your Own Meal Plan by signing up for Fooduzzi email updates!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog! PLUS, you'll get a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
I am so excited to hear how this Create Your Own Meal Planner works out for all of you! Share pictures of your creations on social media, and be sure to use the hashtags #fooduzzi and #cyom!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!