Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
- Bring mixture up to a boil, whisking continuously. Once the mixture boils, remove from heat and transfer to a glass container to cool. Once cool, a film may form on the top. Simply remove with a spoon.
- Place a lid on the container and store creamer in the fridge. Shake prior to use. If the mixture hardens due to the fat in the coconut milk, simply heat it up in the microwave or on the stove.