3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup melted coconut butter
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- pinch salt (optional, if peanut butter is salt-free)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir until combined. The mixture will start to seize slightly, but that’s OK.
- Pour mixture into a small dish or bowl – I used a small Tupperware container – , and smooth the top with a spatula. Place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the fridge. Allow it to sit for a 10-15 minutes at room temperature, then cut with a knife (serrated works great!). Store extra in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- You can eat the fudge straight from the fridge, or set it out at room temperature for 10-15 minutes so that it’s a little chewier.