Herby Vegan Ranch
A thick and creamy vegan ranch for all of your dipping, dunking, and drizzling needs!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3/4 cup 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Whisk
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- a few grinds of freshly-ground pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4+ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine your mayo, salt, pepper, dill, parsley, chives, lemon juice, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl with a whisk. Drizzle in the almond milk, using it to loosen up the mixture. Add as much as you’d like to get to your desired texture, remembering that the dressing will thicken as it sits in the fridge.
- Cover your bowl (or, alternatively, pour your ranch into a container with a lid) and place it in the fridge for a minimum of four hours. The ranch will thicken and the flavors will combine nicely in that time.
- Remove the ranch from the fridge, taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. Use on your favorite ranch vessels!
Keywords: vegan dressing, herb dressing