Vegan Single Serve Cinnamon Roll
A nice and gooey, warm and fluffy, coated in a thin, crackly icing cinnamon roll perfectly portioned for one!
- Author: Alexa [fooduzzi.com]
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 cinnamon roll
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/4 cup (34 grams) Bob’s Red Mill Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon room-temperature vegan butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon melted vegan butter
- 1/2 teaspoon plant-based milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grease a 2 and 3/4 inch metal cookie/biscuit cutter with vegan butter.
- DOUGH: Add your flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add your melted vegan butter and milk to your flour mixture, and mix until it comes together into a small ball. The dough will be slightly sticky but can easily be formed into a ball.
- Dust your work surface with a bit of flour, and roll your ball into a 7 inch x 3 inch rectangle.
- FILLING: Spread your room temperature vegan butter over the surface, and then sprinkle your brown sugar and cinnamon over the top, covering the entire surface.
- Slice your rectangle in half length-wise, and roll one of the strips into a cinnamon roll shape, starting at the shorter side. Then, where that strip ends, add your second strip and wrap the rest of it around your first spiral.
- Put your cinnamon roll in the middle of your greased mold, and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the cinnamon roll is lightly golden and springs back when poked.
- ICING: Mix your powdered sugar, melted vegan butter, and milk together in a small bowl. The mixture should be thick and drizzleable.
- When your cinnamon roll is done baking, carefully remove the mold (remember: it’s hot!).
- Drizzle the icing on top of your still-warm cinnamon roll and dive on in!
Keywords: single serving dessert, cinnamon roll for 1, vegan cinnamon roll