Vegan Apple Spice Blender Muffins
A crazy simple, wholesome vegan muffin recipe that comes together in a blender! Spiked with fall flavors and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 muffins 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vegan Egg Replacer
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup neutral oil like grapeseed
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- splash vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of your muffin ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Mix your topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Divide your muffin batter into six lined muffin cups, sprinkle a bit of your cinnamon sugar topping over the top of each, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when softly poked. Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar over the top if you fancy.
- Allow to cool completely (seriously, don’t skip this step). I even like popping them in an air-tight container once they’ve cooled to room temperature and then sticking them in the fridge overnight. I think they have a better texture when cooled completely! Here’s what the texture looks like when chilled overnight:
Keywords: blender muffins, vegan muffins, apple muffins