Hi hi hi! And bless the heck up for pumpkin season.
We’re muffin-ing today, and I’m so excited. I love muffins because they’re basically cake, but wayyyy easier to make.
And these muffins? The easiest muffins you’ll ever make. Seriously. All of the ingredients go into a blender, the batter gets plopped in a muffin tin, and in just 15 minutes, your house will smell pumpkiny and festive.
Seriously love that baked goods double as air fresheners.
So if you’re ready to get into the fall spirit in a delicious vegan way, let’s do it.
Let’s make Blender Vegan Pumpkin Muffins! You’ll need:
- Pumpkin: Obv. Probably didn’t need to tell you that.
- Flavors: I used pre-mixed pumpkin spice mix and cinnamon. Plus some vanilla and salt.
- Maple Syrup: One of our sweeteners and moisture-adders.
- Dates: Our other sweetener; adds a slight caramel flavor.
- Oil: To bring some richness to the party. I used grapeseed oil because of its mild flavor, but you can use coconut, olive, etc.
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vegan Egg Replacer: THE MAGIC behind these muffins! They are 100% vegan thanks to this egg replacer that binds our ingredients together and provides some lift. I love this product, and it’s useful for turning pretty much any recipe vegan – cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc. One bag will go a long way!
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats: I have them every single day for breakfast, and now I can have them as a snack/dessert! This is our only “flour” in this recipe – simple and whole grain!
- Baking Soda: For dat puff.
And. that’s. it. So simple, right? All of it goes in a blender and comes out a slightly chunky, deliciously spiced batter.
You can “optionally” add chocolate chips into the batter or on top of each muffin, but I never want to live in a world where chocolate chips are optional. In my book, they’re required always.
They are SO cute and fun and festive and made with whole foods and yummy and too easy to eat and moist and addictive.
You’re going to love this recipe, friends. HAPPY FALL <3Print
Vegan Blender Pumpkin Muffins
What’s made in a blender, gluten free and vegan, and basically an air-freshener because it makes your house smell amazing as it’s baking?! THESE MUFFINS!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 11–12 muffins 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
2 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vegan Egg Replacer
1/4 cup water
2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
8 medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup neutral oil like grapeseed
1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
splash vanilla extract
For topping: vegan chocolate chips and/or additional oats for topping
- Mix your egg replacer and water in a small bowl and set aside for a minute to thicken.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- Add all of your ingredients (minus the chocolate chips and oats) to your blender, and blend until a slightly chunky but relatively smooth batter forms. You may need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Scoop your batter evenly into the muffin liners, filling the batter about 3/4 of the way to the top of the tin. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and/or oats if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when lightly pressed. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge!
Adapted from Pinch of Yum’s Feel-Good Zucchini Muffins!
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, vegan muffins, blender muffins
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!