Welcome, dear friends, to the wrap-up post for Fooduzzi’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Week! It’s been a freakin’ delicious week.
In all honesty, every week is chocolate peanut butter week for me. I simply do not believe that a more delicious, more satisfying, more mouthwatering combination exists in the world of food. I’m convinced that it just can’t happen.
Luckily, this flavor combination doesn’t have to be highlighted in treats that are laden with butter and refined sugars. Chocolate + Peanut Butter = a winning whole food combination! Heck yes to the healthy foods!
This is why I have assembled the ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe Roundup just for YOU and YOUR STOMACH. Guys, this may just be my most delicious Stupid Awesome Saturday yet.
- What’s a chocolate peanut butter week without cups? These heavenly Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are sweetened with dates and are coated in a dark chocolate shell!
- You can even have this duo for breakfast! And in OATMEAL! (!!!) This brilliant Brownie Batter Peanut Butter Swirl Oatmeal is a mouthful…a delicious mouthful.
- The ultimate treat-yo-self breakfast is the noble pancake. These pleasing Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes is the grandest display of pancake eatery that I have ever seen.
- Perhaps you’re as snacky as me. In that case, you should definitely get out that PB&C to make my crazy-delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn! It’s the perfect movie date night treat! (pictured above)
- I always thought that fudge was much too rich for my tastebuds; however, when it’s made with whole foods, like this charming Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is, fudge may just become my favorite dessert evah.
- …Unless there are no-bake cookies around. My wonderful Whole Food No-Bake Cookies are one of my all-time favorite recipes…of all-time! (pictured above)
- I cannot tell you how many times I have made my winning Whole Food Peanut Butter Eggs since I posted the recipe right before Easter. I don’t let their festive egg shape keep me from making them all year long! (pictured above)
- It’s summer! I want ice cream! I want this fantastic Vanilla Peanut Butter Chunk + Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream! Please.
- Who loves cookie dough? I love cookie dough! And YOU love cookie dough! Let’s be serious: EVERYONE loves cookie dough! You must make these perfect Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites!
- Last, but certainly not least, are my heavenly Healthy Buckeyes! I’m pretty sure I ate the whole batch in 24 hours. #peanutbutterlover (pictured above)
Stay classy, Internet friends! Go forth, and chocolate peanut butter your day!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!