HI! It’s been two weeks since I’ve had one of these stupid awesome recipe roundups for ya, and…well, I think that’s simply unacceptable.
So I’m coming back with a flavor bomb.
A strawberry-flavored flavor bomb.
I love summer because I want to eat all the fresh produce! Tomatoes! Herbs! Cucumbers! Cherries! And, most importantly, strawberries! Is there anything more satisfying that sinking your teeth into a fresh juicy strawberry? It’s like the quintessential summer experience, you guys.
I’m a huge fan of my strawberries in a bowl with a spoon; however, these little red beauties can be used in a variety of delicious culinary techniques, making them the ultimate summer fruit grub! I’ve compiled some of my favorite strawberry-packed posts to give you today’s healthy strawberry recipe roundup – make room in your fridge and grab your favorite cutting board; it’s about to get strawberry-crazy up in here!
- Oh, man, do I have it bad for cornbread. Set a piece of this golden summer staple in front of me, and I instantly become a hot mess, losing all chances of self-control and modesty. But with this stunning Strawberry Maple Cornbread Cake? Yeah…just look away now.
- Let’s get a little creative with our strawberry usage today, and stuff it into some sushi! But don’t worry, my paleo friends. My delightful Dessert Sushi is 100% grain-free. (pictured above)
- I have revealed my deep addiction to all-things salsa to you before. This sensational Strawberry Salsa would be dangerous in my hands.
- Summer = campfires = marshmallows = chickpea brine = vegan marshmallow fluff! Yes, this equation is insane. But so is the flavor of my Vegan Marshmallow Dessert Cups! (pictured above)
- Y’all know that I have a soft-spot for all things oatmeal, I love my daily bowl of oats with a simple sprinkle of cocoa and cinnamon. But this tasty Toasted Oatmeal with Strawberry Chia Jam is topped with a coconut whipped cream. So, you know, #yolo.
- I’ve had dreams about eating this pie. And I’m not even a pie person. But it’s really no surprise when you have a Chilled Dark Chocolate Pie with a Strawberry Vanilla Compote. I mean really.
- And after indulging in that pie, you may want to think about a light next meal. May I offer up a suggestion by way of a simple Strawberry Arugula Salad? Psst…it’s got sweet-n-spicy roasted pecans, too!
- This refreshing two-ingredient dessert is the perfect go-to during a hot summer night. Friend, meet my tasty Strawberry Banana Sorbet. I guarantee you’re about to become real close. (pictured above)
- So, all drinks taste better when they’re pink, don’tcha think? That being said, I’m totally sweet on this Honey-Sweetened Strawberry lemonade. It’s basically summer in a cup!
- One of my favorite unexpected food combinations is strawberry + pineapple. Make it into a homemade chia jam, dollop it on top of some raw cookies, and you’ll get my perfect PB&J Thumbprints! Tangy, sweet, rich perfection. (pictured above)
Stay classy, Internet friends! Enjoy these strawberry-filled treats!
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a free eCookbook featuring my best recipes!