You guys are…adorable.
I posted this vegan ricotta recipe a week or so ago, and I’ve had quite a few of you freak over the crackers I photographed with it.
Well, today is the day, folks! The day of delicious crackering.
There’s just something so satisfying about a crunch.
Especially when paired with delicious dips! You guys know I love my dips, but I have yet to post a recipe for a…dipping vessel. Until today!
Vegan Garlic Herb Almond Flour Crackers to the rescue!
I love how easy this recipe is, making it perfect for whenever that crunchy craving strikes!
You’ll take some almond flour (my fave!), ground flax (so good!), and water (woo!), and mix mix mix.
Then you’ll add the seasoning. Granulated garlic (yum yum!), dried oregano (oh yes!), pepper (a necessity!) and salt (two ways!). I really like adding flaky salt on top of these crackers for texture and extra crunch, but you can skip it if you wanna.
As for serving suggestions? The. World. Is. Your. Oyster. Here are some of my personal faves:
- Thai Peanut Hummus
- Pesto Hummus
- Vegan Cheese Plate
- Healthy Buffalo Chickpea Dip
- Vegan French Onion Dip
- Addictive Smoky Black Bean Dip
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Queso Hummus
- Cheesy Cauliflower Dip
Plus literally any dippable substance ever. I love these crackers!
They’re crunchy, yet soft, and I can’t get over that flavor! Yum yum. Suh good.
Vegan Garlic Herb Almond Flour Crackers
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: ~1 and 1/2 cups crackers||Total:|
Make crunchy, delicious crackers at home in 30 minutes! Naturally gluten free and vegan, and super simple to make!
- 1 cup almond flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 3/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2.5 Tbsp. water
- flaky salt for topping, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almond flour, flax meal, granulated garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix to combine. Add water, and mix until the mixture becomes one wet ball of dough.
- Pour the dough out onto your parchment-lined baking sheet and shape into a flat circle. Add another sheet of parchment paper on top and roll the dough out into about 1/8-inch thickness.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment and cut your crackers - squares, triangles, circles, etc. -, and separate them so that none of the crackers are touching. I cut mine using a pizza cutter! Sprinkle with flaky salt if desired, and press it into the crackers slightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until desired doneness - I really prefer these crackers on the lighter side. Allow your crackers to cool on the baking sheet, then move them to an air-tight container.
Recipe adapted from Eating Bird Food.
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a series where I share my top dinner, dessert, and snack recipes with you –– for free!