Pasta is becoming a thing. Not like it wasn’t already a thing.
But it’s becoming a much bigger thing in my life.
Pasta has been in constant rotation in our house this summer, and I’m so not mad about it.
Pasta salad, pasta with red sauce, pesto pasta, creamy pasta, rice pilaf (made with orzo pasta), pasta with arrabiata sauce, buttered pasta.
This is real life. I have eaten all of that within the past few months. Multiple times.
Living the good life.
So, to continue with this fabulous trend, I have a delightful, carby gift for you: No-Cook Tomato Garlic Pasta Sauce!
- Perfect for summer
- & so so so freaking good
First: omg. This is my ideal pasta situation. Tons of garlic, fresh tomatoes (from the Fooduzzi garden!!), lots of torn basil, rich extra virgin olive oil…and that’s about it.
Simplicity at its finest!
And like, isn’t that the best in summer? There’s so much fun stuff to do in summer. And while being in the kitchen is sometimes fun, even a foodie like me needs a quick meal that tastes delicious and that I can get on the table with minimal effort.
This is that pasta, friends.
Toss all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, let it hang out for an hour, cook some pasta, add pasta to the sauce.
Boom, done. Belly’s full and ready for summer fun!!
The next time you’re totally not feeling the whole cooking thing, I’ve got you covered.
This sauce is totally summer’s BFF.Print
No-Cook Tomato Garlic Pasta Sauce
A simple, easy, quick no-cook pasta sauce full of fresh tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil! The perfect vegan summer meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: pasta
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- salt + pepper
- 1 lb. linguine (or your favorite pasta)
- fresh basil and Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Add all of your sauce ingredients to a large bowl. Cover and stick in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions. Using tongs, remove the pasta from the water, draining most of the water, and add it directly into your sauce. Toss to combine.
- Top with fresh basil and vegan parm!
Keywords: easy pasta recipe, no-cook pasta sauce, raw pasta sauce
Join the Fooduzzi Fam!
I'll send you healthy takes on classic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and more updates on my growing blog. You'll also receive a series where I share my top dinner, dessert, and snack recipes with you –– for free!